Share the USANA vision of the healthiest family on earth and get rewarded—big time.
To qualify for cash rewards, hit Sales Volume Point (SVP) goals. If you attend the upcoming USANA Live Global Convention, you’ll get an extra bonus cheque!
Level 1: 3,500 SVP $400 Reward $100 Global Convention Reward
Level 2: 4,500 SVP $600 Reward $200 Global Convention Reward
Level 3: 5,500 SVP $800 Reward $300 Global Convention Reward
SVP will be collected from sales March 30 to June 28.
Over this 13-week period, hit SVP levels with:
- Your own personal sales of all commissionable USANA products (maximum of 500 SVP from personal sales)
- SVP from sales to new PCs and new personally sponsored Associates
Cash rewards will be paid out by the end of July and Global Convention rewards will be paid out in September, after your attendance at the 2019 Global Convention is verified.
Q: Do personal sales include current Auto Orders?
A: Yes, Auto Orders count towards personal sales.
Q: Will SVP (Sales Volume Points) continue to count towards this incentive after the new Associate’s or PC’s initial order is placed?
A: Yes, as long as your newly sponsored Associate or PC is enrolled after March 30, 2019 any of their orders will continue to count towards your SVP requirements.
Q: Which products’ SVP counts towards this incentive?
A: All commissionable USANA products will be counted.
Q: Are products that are part of a promotion counted towards this incentive?
A: Yes, as long as those products are purchased within the incentive qualification period.
Q: If a newly sponsored Associate or PC cancels their order during the qualification period, will their SVP points still count towards my qualification for this incentive?
A: No. Only fully processed orders will count toward SVP qualifications.
- Qualification period begins March 30, 2019 and ends June 28, 2019.
- No purchase necessary. Rewards are non-transferable.
- This is an individual-based contest. This contest is only open to participants in Canada.
- SVP from personal sales of all commissionable USANA products will be counted towards this incentive. Personal SVP limited to a maximum of 500 SVP.
- SVP will be counted on single and Auto Orders from new Associates and PCs, as long as they are enrolled after March 30, 2019 and in Canada.
- Each Associate will qualify for one reward level only (unless otherwise specified), which will be the highest reward level achieved by the end of the qualification period.
- New Associates and PCs must be Canadian residents.
- All amounts are listed in Canadian dollars.
- All winners will be audited by the ethic and education team.
- Qualified Associates will receive their reward amount in their commission cheques by the end of July 2019.
- Associates who attend Global Convention will receive their bonus reward amount in September 2019.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Any manipulation of this promotion, i.e., sponsorship manipulation, downline purchasing (placing a sales order in a Business Centre other than where the sale was generated), etc., will result in disqualification from this promotion in addition to any sanctions under the Associate Agreement.
- All bonuses paid under this promotion are commissions based on actual sales. Thus, all bonuses will be adjusted from existing volume and/or subtracted from future commission cheques if products that generated the bonus are returned for a refund.
- No substitution or transfer of gifts permitted. USANA reserves the right to substitute a gift for one of equal or greater value in the event an advertised gift is unavailable.
- USANA reserves the right to discontinue or modify the promotion at any time during the promotion period if events beyond USANA’s control compromise the promotion’s fairness or integrity.
- USANA, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participating in the promotion, refuse to award gifts, and require the return of any gifts if entrant engages in any conduct USANA deems to be improper, unfair, or otherwise adverse to the operation of the promotion or detrimental to other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during the promotion.
- USANA reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- This promotion may not be used for any form of gambling.
- If for any reason the internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond USANA’s control, which corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, USANA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to discontinue the promotion or modify or suspend the promotion, if possible and as necessary, to correct any issue that prevents the fair, secure and proper administration of the promotion. USANA also reserves the right to disqualify any individual, who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion in the event of such tampering. In such event, USANA further reserves the right to award gifts to the players with the most points as of the termination date.
- USANA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. USANA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.