Top-rated vitamin and antioxidant supplement with the InCelligence Complex – 112 Tablets/Bottle
The USANA Difference
Vita Antioxidant™ offers a broad spectrum of vitamins and antioxidants using USANA InCelligence Technology®—a cutting-edge formula capable of unlocking cellular-communication codes that activate your cells’ natural ability to protect and renew themselves.*
- Nourishes cells with a broad range of essential vitamins and antioxidants*
- Protects against oxidative stress by proactively stimulating the production of endogenous antioxidants such as glutathione and superoxide dismutase (SOD)*
- Renews healthy cellular functions by promoting a natural mitochondrial, free-radical-neutralizing process known as mitophagy*
- Excellent source of vitamins B6 and B12, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, and folate—all of which are essential to many aspects of our health*
- Contains a unique Poly C® vitamin C blend, which provides higher levels of vitamin C in plasma than ascorbic acid alone*
- Contains advanced levels of vitamin D to support whole-body health*
A full range of vitamins is essential to your whole-body well-being. Vita Antioxidant supplies carefully balanced levels of high-quality vitamins and antioxidants, plus the InCelligence Complex.* Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
Top-rated, broad-spectrum daily vitamin and antioxidant supplement with the proprietary InCelligence™ Complex
Vita-Antioxidant is part of the USANA® CellSentials™ cellular nutrition system with patent-pending USANA InCelligence Technology™. The CellSentials are designed to provide an essential foundation of optimal nourishment plus powerful antioxidant protection and mitochondrial renewal support for the health and longevity of your cells.
Vita-Antioxidant supplies carefully balanced levels of high-quality vitamins and antioxidants plus the proprietary InCelligence Complex with cell-signaling technology. Because vitamins and other micronutrients require mineral cofactors to function properly, VitaAntioxidant should be taken with Core Minerals for best results.*
THE BENEFITS OF VITA-ANTIOXIDANT
By combining optimal amounts of dozens of vitamins, phytonutrients, and enzyme cofactors into one product, Vita-Antioxidant helps fill nutritional gaps to provide whole-body nutritional support. The formula contains micronutrients that support multiple metabolic functions throughout the body.* Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
With the addition of the InCelligence Complex, Vita-Antioxidant goes beyond delivering optimal nourishment to also initiate your cells’ innate protective and renewal processes, enhancing the formula’s effectiveness for supporting vibrant health.*
THE SCIENCE OF VITA-ANTIOXIDANT
The InCelligence Complex is a unique blend of ingredients that can broadly support the activation of a network of cell-signaling pathways to support optimal cellular resilience and longevity, which supports your body’s ability to meet your individual health needs. While there are many health-optimizing pathways that the InCelligence Complex supports, there are two key processes it was designed to promote:
- Endogenous antioxidant protection: Our bodies are equipped with a naturally powerful defense system that can protect against damaging oxidative stress: antioxidants that are produced within our cells, such as glutathione and superoxide dismutase (SOD). The InCelligence Complex contains nutrients that proactively stimulate the production of these endogenous antioxidants in addition to providing their own antioxidant activity. When combined with the additional antioxidants in the formula, including coenzyme Q10, beta carotene, and vitamins C, and E, Vita-Antioxidant with the InCelligence Complex provides significantly higher levels of protection.*
- Mitochondrial renewal through mitophagy: When mitochondria within a cell produce cellular energy (ATP), high amounts of free radicals may also be generated. While the natural antioxidants in the cell will neutralize many of the free radicals, some mitochondria will be damaged over time. Damaged mitochondria within the cell can cause it to work inefficiently. They will produce less ATP and more damaging free radicals. To maintain cellular efficiency, the cell initiates a natural response called mitophagy to degrade, remove, or recycle damaged mitochondria. However, age or other lifestyle factors may slow this process. The InCelligence Complex helps activate mitophagy to renew healthy cellular function.*
The InCelligence Complex includes quercetin, hesperidin, rutin, Meriva® Bioavailable Curcumin, alpha lipoic acid, resveratrol, EGCG from green tea, and USANA’s patented Olivol® olive fruit extract. The cell-signaling processes it supports require a foundation of a full-spectrum of nourishing micronutrients, which are also essential to whole-body well-being.*
Vita-Antioxidant contains high-potency vitamin A from a blend of retinyl acetate (for those who don’t convert beta-carotene to vitamin A efficiently), mixed carotenoids, and beta-carotene, which converts to vitamin A in the body only as needed. Beta-carotene supports cellular integrity and is important for strong heart, immune, and lung health. Along with the additional carotenoids in the formula—natural mixed carotenoids, lutein, and zeaxanthin—beta-carotene also helps preserve skin and eye health by providing oxidative defense against damaging UV rays.*
Vita-Antioxidant is an excellent source of vitamins B6 and B12, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, and folate. The B vitamins, which also include inositol, are essential to many aspects of our health, including the following:
- As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease. The FDA evaluated the above claim and found that while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive.
- Maintaining healthy homocysteine levels, provided they are healthy to begin with, which is associated with heart health*
- Metabolizing fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, which plays a role in maintaining energy levels*
- Supporting normal formation of red blood cells, tissue, and DNA*
- Supporting healthy immune cell production*
- Healthy brain and nerve function; folate is especially important for women of childbearing age to help support healthy fetal neurocognitive development.*
- Growth of healthy skin, hair, and nails*
- Antioxidants, such as vitamin E, help defend your cells against the oxidative stress caused by sunlight, pollution, and stress, which can all prematurely age the skin.
- Lycopene, lutein, and beta carotene play a role in supporting the skin.
- Inositol, biotin, and pantothenic acid are fundamental to the growth of healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Vitamin C is essential for synthesizing collagen, proteins that provide elasticity to our connective tissues (also important for maintenance of muscle, joint, and tendon function).
Usually grouped with the B vitamins, though not technically a vitamin, choline is an essential nutrient that supports cell structure and the transmission of nerve impulses from the brain throughout the central nervous system. It supports liver function and also helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels.*
Vita-Antioxidant is rich in vitamin C. USANA uses a unique Poly C® vitamin C blend, which provides higher levels of vitamin C in plasma than ascorbic acid alone. Vitamin C is essential for synthesizing collagen, proteins that provide elasticity to our connective tissues, making it helpful in maintaining healthy veins and arteries, muscles, cartilage, tendons, bones, teeth, and skin. Vitamin C supports the metabolizing of fats and proteins. It is especially important for the retina, where concentrations are significantly higher than in the blood. And it also supports healthy production of immune cells.* Additional vitamin C is also found in Core Minerals.
Vita-Antioxidant contains high-potency vitamin D. Vitamin D supports calcium absorption, helping to support healthy bone density. It also supports healthy cell growth as well as muscle, Cardiovascular, and immune function.*
Vita-Antioxidant is a good source of vitamin E, and also contains 20 mg of mixed tocopherols in each tablet. The mixed tocopherols, though not technically vitamin E, offer similar functions. This is a comprehensive blend with broad-spectrum support that more closely reflects what would come from a healthy diet. Benefits include maintaining healthy blood flow, keeping arteries and blood vessels healthy, and supporting immune and cellular function.*
THE USANA DIFFERENCE
Formulated by a team of nutritional-science experts using readily bioavailable forms of each nutrient, Vita-Antioxidant offers excellent completeness, potency, quality, and safety. Vita-Antioxidant with the InCelligence Complex is uniquely formulated to go beyond providing the best possible vitamins and antioxidants to nourish your cells. It also helps to activate the natural intelligence of your cells to proactively promote cellular longevity and resilience, so your body is better able to meet your health needs. Together as the USANA® CellSentials™—the highest-rated supplements in the world—you can trust that Core Minerals and Vita-Antioxidant are the best comprehensive micronutrient supplement you can choose to nourish, protect, and renew your health every day and optimize your health span with normal aging.*
Two Tablet Vita-Antioxidant Contains:
- beta-carotene (beta-carotene, mixed carotenoids) 350 µg RAE* 3500 IU
- vitamin a (450 µg RAE* retinyl acetate) 1500 IU
- vitamin c (poly c© – calcium, potassium, magnesium, and zinc ascorbates) 200 mg
- vitamin d3 (12.5 µg, cholecalciferol) 500 iu
- vitamin e (67 mg AT, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 iu
- mixed tocopherols concentrate (glycine max – seed, helianthus annuus – seed) 40 mg
- vitamin k1 (phylloquinone) 30 µg
- Vitamin k2 (menaquinone 7) 30 µg
- vitamin b1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 15 mg
- vitamin b2 (riboflavin) 15 mg
- niacin 5 mg
- niacinamide 15 mg
- vitamin b6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 16 mg
- folic acid 300 µg
- vitamin b12 (cyanocobalamin) 100 µg
- biotin 150 µg
- pantothenic acid 45 mg
- incelligence complex™ : dl-alpha-lipoic acid 226 mg
- 50 mg, resveratrol (polygonum cuspidatum – root)
- 29 mg, meriva® bioavailable curcumin complex
- 36 mg, green tea leaf extract – decaffeinated [camellia sinensis(standardised to 70% – catechins)]
- 35 mg, olivol™ olive fruit 11:1 extract**
- (olea europea) 15 mg, rutin 20 mg, quercetin
- dihydrate 30 mg, hesperidin 20 mg
- inositol 64 mg
- choline bitartrate 125 mg
- coenzym q10 6 mg
- lutein (tagetes erecta – flower oleoresin) 300 µg
- lycopene 500 µg
microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, maltodextrin, vanilla extract, sunflower lecithin, palm olein, guar gum.
laboratory tested. quality guaranteed. meets usp specifications for potency, uniformity, and disintegration, where applicable.
– you have diabetes, cancer, iron deficiency, gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice), or another medical condition. if you are taking a prescription effectiveness of these medications. people sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. consult your physician for use beyond 12 weeks.
High-potency vitamin A in Vita Antioxidant comes from three sources: retinyl acetate, mixed carotenoids, and beta-carotene. Retinyl acetate is preformed vitamin A for those whose bodies don’t efficiently convert beta carotene to vitamin A. The plant-derived mixed carotenoids include alpha-carotene, gamma-carotene, lycopene, beta-carotene, and more. Beta-carotene is the provitamin form of vitamin A. That means it converts to vitamin A in the body only as needed. It helps maintain a strong heart, immune function, and eye and lung health. The carotenoid antioxidants help maintain skin and eye health by providing oxidative defense against damaging sources of free radicals from the environment.*
Vita Antioxidant is an excellent source of vitamins B6 and B12, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid, and folate. The B vitamins are essential to many aspects of your health. You need them for energy and metabolism; immune function; and healthy hair, skin, and nails.*
Maintaining your cardiovascular health also requires B vitamins. They help maintain already healthy homocysteine levels.* And, as part of a well-balanced diet—that’s low in saturated fat and cholesterol—folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease. The FDA evaluated the above claim and found that while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive.
B vitamins also support normal brain and nerve function. Folate is especially important for women of childbearing age to help support healthy fetal brain and nerve development.*
Inositol, which is sometimes referred to as vitamin B8, is a sugar alcohol that has B-vitamin-like activity to support healthy cellular function and communication.*
Your daily dose of sunshine! Support your whole-body health with the high-potency vitamin D in Vita Antioxidant. Many people don’t get enough vitamin D, even those in sunny climates. And this important nutrient continues to show benefits for many aspects of health. It supports calcium absorption for healthy bone density. It also supports healthy cell growth as well as muscle, cardiovascular, and immune function. Vita Antioxidant uses vitamin D3. Research suggests it is better at raising levels of vitamin D in the blood.*
Vitamin E and Mixed Tocopherols
Vita Antioxidant is a good source of vitamin E. It also contains 20 mg of mixed D-gamma, D-delta, and D-beta tocopherols in each tablet. The mixed tocopherols, though not technically vitamin E, offer similar functions. Antioxidants, like vitamin E, help defend your cells against the oxidative stress caused by sunlight, pollution, and stress. All of these can prematurely age your skin. When combined with zinc, beta-carotene, and vitamin C, as in the CellSentials, vitamin E also helps maintain long-term eye health.*
Vita Antioxidant is rich in vitamin C. USANA uses a unique Poly C® vitamin C blend, which provides higher levels of vitamin C in plasma than ascorbic acid alone.*
Vitamin C is essential for making collagen—proteins that provide elasticity to your connective tissues. That’s why vitamin C is helpful in maintaining healthy veins and arteries, muscles, cartilage, tendons, bones, teeth, and skin. It also supports fat and protein metabolism, as well as the healthy production of immune cells.*
Note: You will notice 300 mg of vitamin C on the Core Minerals label. This is because the magnesium and calcium blends are made partly from the ascorbate forms of the nutrients. Ascorbate is a source of vitamin C.
Vita Antioxidant is high in vitamin K1 and K2 for maximum effectiveness, as both forms have been shown to be beneficial for bone mineral density. This essential nutrient also has shown benefits for blood clotting and vascular health. Vitamin K is absorbed quickly, but also disappears from circulation in about six hours. So, regular dietary intake of vitamin K throughout the day is important for maintaining adequate amounts in the body. *
See a healthy future for your eyes with lutein. This yellow-pigmented carotenoid is concentrated in the eye’s macula. It acts as a filter for blue light to aid clear vision. Lutein also helps support healthy skin.*
Get an added boost of heart and skin health support with lycopene. It’s one of the six major carotenoids found in your blood. But, your body can’t make lycopene. It must come from your diet. The red-pigmented nutrient is most often found in red fruits and vegetables. It offers great antioxidant activity and also supports intracellular communication.*
Choline is usually grouped with the B vitamins, even though it is not technically a vitamin. Regardless of classification, this key nutrient supports cell structure. It aids in the transmission of nerve impulses from the brain throughout the central nervous system. Choline also supports liver function and helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels.*
To keep you and your cells full of energy, Vita Antioxidant also includes coenzyme q10. This compound is key to producing the energy needed to power all of your cells. It also acts as an antioxidant to protect against damaging oxidative stress generated during the production of cellular energy.*
If you would like to supplement with more coenzyme q10, consider trying USANA® CoQuinone 30.
The InCelligence Complex in Vita Antioxidant is a powerful blend of ingredients that supports a network of cell-signaling pathways. These pathways help cells adapt and respond to whatever life throws at them.*
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is one of the most powerful antioxidants. Because it’s only found in very small amounts in certain foods, ALA is especially good to take in supplement form. It offers several benefits for health, including aiding detoxification. ALA is fat and water soluble, so it offers excellent absorption and works in all tissues of the body.*
Green Tea Extract
Green tea has a long history of use in traditional medicine. It is made from unfermented leaves and is thought to have the highest concentration of polyphenols. The most studied catechin (a type of antioxidant) in green tea is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). It is well-known for supporting many aspects of well-being, including heart, liver, and metabolic health. The green tea extract used in the InCelligence Complex is decaffeinated.*
This key component of red wine is another source of phenolic compounds. Resveratrol has been shown to offer benefits for bones, brain, skin, and the cardiovascular system. It also helps maintain healthy blood glucose levels already in the normal range. The InCelligence Complex includes a premium quality, naturally fermented resveratrol for exceptional purity.*
USANA’s Patented Olivol® Olive-Fruit Extract
Olives and olive oil have long been known as one of the secrets of the Mediterranean-style diet. USANA’s Olivol delivers an exceptionally pure, concentrated dose of the phenolic compounds (a type of antioxidants) in olives, including tyrosol and hydroxytyrosol.*
Quercetin is one of the most abundant flavonoids found in fruits and vegetables (grapes, onions). It offers a number of benefits for maintaining health, including powerful antioxidant activity. Quercetin also helps other natural compounds, like resveratrol, boost their effectiveness. The InCelligence Complex includes quercetin dihydrate—a concentrated form.*
Rutin & Hesperidin
Rutin and hesperidin are citrus bioflavonoids. They’re known to complement the activity of quercetin to offer a number of beneficial biological activities.*
Meriva® †Bioavailable Curcumin
Curcumin, which comes from the spice turmeric, has been used in traditional cultures for centuries. Research continues to reveal ways that curcumin supports good health. This includes benefits for joints, blood vessels, and eyes. Curcumin typically is not absorbed well in the body. However, the InCelligence Complex includes a phytosomedelivery form in which the curcumin is bound with fat, so it can cross cellular membranes more easily. This novel delivery form has been shown to improve bioavailability nearly 30-fold.*