The USANA Difference
We know you want exceptional nutrition in everything you eat. We also know that you are incredibly busy. That’s why USANA developed tasty and convenient Nutrimeal™ shakes. This low-glycemic formula, rich in dietary fiber and protein, can give you all the nutrients you need to have a satisfying meal on the go. Available in delicious chocolate and vanilla flavors, achieving your healthy goals is right at your fingertips.
- Contains 15 g of protein and 8 g of fiber
- Low glycemic
- Gluten free
- Complete GMO-free protein
- Contains a low-glycemic index to help reduce carbohydrate cravings and provide sustained energy and keep you full longer
USANA Chocolate Nutrimeal Pouch
INGREDIENTS: PROTEIN BLEND (SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, PEA PROTEIN), CRYSTALLINE FRUCTOSE, HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, COCOA, FIBER BLEND (SOY FIBER, CANE FIBER, GUM ARABIC, OLIGOFRUCTOSE, CELLULOSE GUM, XANTHAN GUM, ORGANIC AGAVE INULIN), NATURAL FLAVORS, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PRUNE POWDER (PRUNE, CALCIUM STEARATE), CALCIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), SEA SALT, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, SOY LECITHIN, ZINC GLUCONATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), FERROUS FUMARATE, D-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, NIACINAMIDE (NIACIN), HOLECALCIFEROL (VITAMIN D), FOLIC ACID, CYANOCOBALAMIN (VITAMIN B12), PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), POTASSIUM IODIDE, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1).
CONTAINS: SOYBEAN AND MILK.
PRODUCED ON EQUIPMENT THAT ALSO PROCESSES PEANUTS, TREE NUTS,EGGS, WHEAT, SESAME, AND SHELLFISH.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS SENSITIVE TO GLUTEN: NO GLUTEN-CONTAINING INGREDIENTS ARE USED IN THIS PRODUCT. HOWEVER, DUTCH CHOCOLATE NUTRIMEAL IS PRODUCED IN A
USANA Nutrimeal™Dutch Chocolate nutrition facts
- Nutrimeal can be mixed with hot water. However, it is not recommended to allow the product to boil or simmer for extended periods of time. Ideally, any liquids should be heated separately and allowed to cool to drinking temperature before adding Nutrimeal.
- The Nutrimeal drinks are intended to be snack and meal replacements and not protein specific supplements. They are specifically designed to be balanced with respect to carbohydrates, proteins and fats. The Nutrimeals have a calorie breakdown of approximately 50% carbohydrates (half complex and fiber, and half sugars), 25% protein and 25% fat. This balance is essential to the purpose and function of the product.
- The Nutrimeals are better quality-wise when eaten immediately after making them, but their nutritional value and safety would still be fine for few days if they are refrigerated. It is also recommend that you cover and seal the container it will be stored in, since air will cause a greater loss of some nutrients.
Each gluten-free† Nutrimeal is packed with fiber and protein to help nourish your daily well-being in a number of ways:
- Makes it convenient to get balanced nutrition on-the-go
- Keeps you feeling energized
- Helps control hunger
- Curbs cravings
- Supports digestive and cardiovascular health*
- Supports weight-management goals
- Helps maintain muscle mass*
Drinking USANA Nutrimeal is a great healthy habit that will help you manage your weight and keep your dietary choices on track. It makes a quick, easy breakfast or nutritious lunch on-the-go. It’s also a great solution for those who need a boost of quality nutrition to ensure they stay strong and healthy, including athletes or older adults.
Nutrimeal is available in three varieties—Dutch Chocolate, French Vanilla, or Nutrimeal Free—so you can choose the flavor and protein option that works best for you. Every shake serves up delicious nutrition that will satisfy your hunger, so you can feed your appetite for life.