USANA Hand Sanitizer formulated with 70 percent alcohol antiseptic to immediately reduce germs, while aloe leaf juice soothes and nourishes the skin.
Subtle mood-boosting citrus scent uplifts the senses without lingering. This gentle, effective formula is a safe, family-friendly essential to your healthy life on-the-go.
- 70 percent alcohol antiseptic reduces germs on contact
- Gentle on hands
- Aloe leaf juice soothes and hydrates skin
- Safe and effective for the whole family
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Isopropyl-free formula
Directions: Place product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
2.0 Net Fluid Volume in Ounces
Active Ingredient(s) Purpose
Alcohol 70% v/v …………..Antiseptic
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use
- On open skin wounds.
- In children less than 2 months of age.
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: • Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30ºC. (59-86ºF)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40ºC. (104ºF)
Inactive ingredients: Water, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mixed Tocopherols, Polysorbate 20, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Herb Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed.