USANA’s triple-action cellular nutrition system: Core Minerals™ and Vita Antioxidant™
The USANA Difference
Core Minerals and Vita Antioxidant work together to support vibrant health. That’s why the USANA® CellSentials™ pack contains a 28-day supply of both Core Minerals and Vita Antioxidant—essential supplements formulated to nourish, protect, and renew optimal cellular health.
- Formulated with patent-pending USANA InCelligence Technology® to unlock cell-communication codes with proprietary nutrient blends that activate your cells’ natural ability to protect and renew themselves*
- Supplies carefully balanced levels of high-quality vitamins and antioxidants and a balanced range of highly absorbable essential minerals and trace minerals*
- Provides an essential foundation of optimal nourishment plus powerful antioxidant protection and mitochondrial renewal support for the health and longevity of your cells*
Nourish, protect, and renew the health of your cells so you can be at your best every day with the USANA CellSentials. This cellular nutrition system includes two advanced nutritional supplements: Core Minerals and Vita Antioxidant. Together, they deliver a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and additional nutrients for comprehensive support for your long-term health.*
The CellSentials are so much more than your average multivitamin. Each daily dose provides essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, plus additional key nutrients. The exclusive InCelligence Complex, made using USANA’s patent-pending USANA InCelligence Technology®, goes beyond nourishing the body. It also helps activate your body’s natural ability to respond to stress and keep your cells healthy.*
The CellSentials are formulated to meet the needs of generally healthy adults of any age who eat a balanced diet. They offer excellent nutritional support for the entire body:*
- Immune system
- Cardiovascular system
- Skin and nails
- Cell health and integrity
- Nervous system
- Bones and joints
- Muscle and tissue
- Metabolism and energy
The combination of Vita Antioxidant and Core Minerals delivers results you can feel. After one month of taking the CellSentials, an in-house USANA study found that participants self-reported perceived benefits in their mental and physical health, as well as vitality.*
Each tablet has readily bioavailable forms of each nutrient. This is important because your body can’t use what it can’t absorb.
And every USANA product is made to the highest standards. So, you can trust the CellSentials will have excellent completeness, potency, purity, and safety. For easy swallowing, the Core Minerals and Vita Antioxidant tablets have a sunflower-based coating.
Support your overall health with the CellSentials—a strong nutritional foundation you can build on.*
Your Best Health Starts with a Better Supplement
Vibrant health starts with well-nourished cells. And there’s a reason an estimated eight out of 10 people take supplements: it’s not always easy to eat right. Statistics continue to show that most people need to supplement. Their daily diet simply doesn’t supply even the minimum recommended amounts of many vitamins and minerals. And even if you could design a nutritionally perfect set of meals and snacks, would you eat that same food every day?
Like a nutritional “insurance plan,” a good daily supplement can help fill in the gaps. So, the question becomes, what is a good daily supplement?
Take a trip down the aisles of your local market. The choices for daily supplements can be daunting. You could choose a gummy that’s tasty (and probably laced with sugar) or a one-a-day multi. Either choice might provide enough of a basic set of micronutrients to avoid a deficiency. But you likely won’t get the range or levels of nutrients you need to achieve optimal health.
You see, there’s a difference.
Nutritional authorities often establish the recommended nutrient levels on supplement labels based on what it takes to avoid deficiency. (This is referenced as %DV—Percent of Daily Value—on labels in the United States.) The amounts aren’t at levels research shows can help make a difference in your long-term health.
To illustrate the differences, here’s a couple examples:
- The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institutes of Medicine set a Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamin D of 600 IU/day or 15 mcg. However, research has shown you often need higher levels to achieve the blood levels needed for good health. In fact, a 2011 in-house study conducted at USANA found that supplementation of up to 5,000 IU was necessary to reach optimal levels (40-60ng/mL). (Labels in the United States now list vitamin D amounts in micrograms. 5000 IU equates to about 125 mcg per day.)
- The current RDA for vitamin B12 is 2.4 mcg/day. However, some research has shown that up to 500 mcg had positive effects on homocysteine levels in the body—when combined with .5-5 mg of folic acid. Homocysteine is an amino acid that is measured as a marker of heart health.
That’s not all. Another consideration in your supplement selection is the ratio of nutrients used together. It can be tempting to pick and choose your nutrients. But those nutrients might be affected by others. For instance, iron and copper work better together. You need enough of one for the other to be used correctly in the body. Calcium, too, requires adequate levels of magnesium, vitamin K, and vitamin D to maintain healthy bones. The relationships between nutrients can be complex.
A well-designed multivitamin and mineral supplement is made with an understanding of the complexities. It provides you with the right amounts and the right balance of nutrients. And those nutrients are delivered in forms that can be used by the body. That’s where the USANA CellSentials come in.
The USANA CellSentials are Made with Smart Supplement Design
Vita Antioxidant and Core Minerals support good health with a broad range of premium-quality micronutrients. When taken together, you get a carefully formulated balance of four key types of nutrients to nourish, protect, and renew your cells:
- Essential vitamins, minerals, and trace minerals that nourish cellular health*
- Other beneficial building blocks and substances (often called cofactors) your body needs to use vitamins and minerals effectively*
- Dietary phytonutrients and antioxidants to defend against oxidative stress*
- Targeted nutrients that can act like cell signaling molecules to help promote the body’s natural health protection and renewal reactions*
Adding the CellSentials to a varied diet will help ensure you consume the right amounts of key nutrients. You will have a great foundation to help support vibrant health every day. When taken for one month, the CellSentials have been shown to increase circulating blood levels of many nutrients known to be beneficial for health.*
The CellSentials go beyond simply supporting good health with nutrients. They also help activate some of your cells’ responses that can keep you healthy with InCelligence Technology. These responses promote youthful cellular function, so your body can adapt to your unique lifestyle needs and help you age well.*
Renew Your Health by Supporting Youthful Cellular Function
Your cells produce energy (ATP—adenosine triphosphate) in the mitochondria. This cellular energy production also generates a lot of free radicals. Natural antioxidants in the cell neutralize many of the free radicals. But some mitochondria will still be damaged over time. Damaged mitochondria can work inefficiently, producing less ATP and more damaging free radicals. This causes a self-perpetuating cycle of damage.*
The cell maintains efficiency through a natural response called mitophagy. Think of it like taking out the trash. Or cellular quality control. Initiating mitophagy degrades, removes, or recycles the damaged mitochondria. So, they aren’t causing damaging reactions and the cell stays healthy. However, age or other lifestyle factors may slow this process. The InCelligence Complex helps activate mitophagy to renew efficient energy production and keep cells acting youthful.*
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- B Vitamins
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine
- InCelligence Complex
See full list of ingredients:
Adults take two (2) tablets of Core Minerals and two (2) tablets of Vita Antioxidant twice daily, preferably with food.
- All generally healthy adults over age 18
- Certified Kosher (U.S. formula)