During the month of April, all new Associates will receive a free nutritional supplements gift when they enroll and join the healthiest family on earth.
This is the perfect time of year to spring into action and grow your business by sharing your love for all things USANA.
This promotion starts March 30 and ends April 26. Any new team member who generates 200 or 400 Sales Volume Points (SVP) to open 1 or 3 Business Centers qualifies to receive free gifts:
Activate 1 Business Center with a minimum of 200 SVP to receive:
- FREE BiOmega, and Vitamin D!
Activate 3 Business Centers with a minimum of 400 SVP to receive FREE:
- FREE Visionex, BiOmega, and Vitamin D!
Click Following link now to join USANA Distributor Network Now.
Q. Is there an opt in requirement to participate in this promotion?
A. No. There is no opt-in for this promotion. Your new teammates who qualify for this promotion will automatically receive the free nutritional supplement gifts.
Q. What if a new Associate who doesn’t have a qualifying order at the time of enrollment places a 200 SVP order the next week. Will they qualify?
A. No. New Associates must purchase enough products to generate 200 or 400 SVP at the time of enrollment to qualify for the free nutritional supplement gifts.
Q. Will the new Associate receive a free Welcome Kit as part of the promotion?
A. No, New Associates must purchase the Welcome Kit at the time of enrollment
- In order to receive the free nutritional supplement gifts, new Associates must generate enough SVP to activate 1 or 3 Business Centers at the time of enrollment from March 30 to April 26.
- New Associates must place a 200 or 400 SVP initial order in order to receive the free nutritional supplement gifts.
- Activate 1 Business Center with a minimum of 200 SVP to receive a FREE BiOmega, and Vitamin D.
- Activate 3 Business Centers with a minimum of 400 SVP to receive a FREE Visionex, BiOmega, and Vitamin D.
- Gift will be giving out together with the initial order.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- USANA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. USANA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion
- If for any reason the internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond USANA’s control, which corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, USANA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to discontinue the promotion or modify or suspend the promotion, if possible and as necessary, to correct any issue that prevents the fair, secure and proper administration of the promotion. USANA also reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion in the event of such tampering.
- This promotion may not be used for any form of gambling.
- USANA reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- USANA, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participating in the promotion, refuse to award kits or gifts, and require the return of any gifts or kits if entrant engages in any conduct USANA deems to be improper, unfair, or otherwise adverse to the operation of the promotion or detrimental to other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during the promotion.
- USANA reserves the right to discontinue or modify the promotion at any time during the promotion period if events beyond USANA’s control compromise the promotion’s fairness or integrity.
- No substitution or transfer of gifts permitted. USANA reserves the right to substitute a gift for one of equal or greater value in the event that an advertised gift is unavailable.
- Taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The fair market value of all prizes will be reported to the CRA pursuant to CRA regulations.
- Any breach of the Associate Agreement and Policies & Procedures will disqualify Associate from participation in the Free Welcome Gift Promotion in addition to any sanctions under the Associate Agreement.
- Any manipulation of this promotion, i.e., sponsorship manipulation, downline purchasing (placing a sales order in a Business Center other than where the sale was generated), etc., will result in disqualification from this promotion, in addition to any sanctions under the Associate Agreement.
- New Associates can enroll through any enrollment platform and receive the free nutritional supplement gift.
- One gift awarded per distributorship.
- New Associates must reside in the Canada.